We proudly announce that bbv.Common is enclosed on the .NET Magazin CD of issue 8/2011.
For software engineers who want to build flexible, extensible and maintainable software systems, bbv.Common is an open source library of software components that makes building multi-threaded, event-based and loosely coupled systems easy. Unlike other open or closed source solutions bbv.Common offers proven concepts that are used in bbv’s real-world projects.
bbv.Common is a library of .NET components and functionality including:
- (a)synchronous notification component with thread switching using publisher-subscriber pattern,
- hierarchical state machine with fluent definition syntax,
- programmatic, loosely coupled, context based evaluation engine,
- support for active objects to build multi-threaded applications
- many more regarding TDD-enablers, multi-threading, communication, …
Download and more information on bbv.Common