Banks and financial service providers
Digitalisation, structural change and complex financial requirements present challenges for banks and financial service providers. The key factor remains being able to implement new requirements and ideas. That means innovation skills are crucial for economic success.
Innovations are increasingly being introduced by new companies entering the market: new to the industry, global and flexible in relation to changing market needs. And their products have been developed using advanced technology, above all with mobile banking and the associated user requirements.
In addition, mobile payment and contactless payments are functions where computer technology and networking are crucial requirements.
bbv supports your clients on the path to digital transformation. The main focus is on:
- Implementation of new business models
- Flexible processes according to changing or new market needs
- High usability of applications
- Time-to-market for products
- Efficient project execution
- Cultural changes within own organisation