Health care provision and statutory health insurance companies
Health care provision is undergoing profound structural change. Regulations, an increasingly complicated market environment and digital transformation are challenging companies and other market participants.
In addition, demographic developments and the cost structures in health insurance companies are a constant subject of public debate. However, the numerous challenges also provide opportunities for the future. Digital transformation creates the opportunity to pursue new ways of discovering innovative products and achieving higher cost efficiency.
bbv Software Services has comprehensive expertise in software engineering and of processes of the overall value-added chain in the health insurance act (KVG) and the insurance policy act (VVG). We excel in flexible cooperation, whether that involves advice, projects or managed service. We will support you in developing innovative products and services and in improving costs and structures in order to benefit from potential growth in the future.
- Support with the process of the value-added chain of the KVG and VVG
- Performance accounting integration in charging systems
- Mobile applications
- Integration peripheral systems
- Policy administration and invoicing
- Administration of benefits for policy holders
- System security and data protection
- Support for business model in house and via the Cloud