Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications - automate in a language that approaches plain English, using SSH, with no agents to install on remote systems.
- Use ad-hoc commands
- From command to playbook to role
- Work with variables, filters, conditionals, loops, and prompts
- Run playbooks interactively, and debug them
- Play with dry runs, delegations, rolling updates, lookups, and tags
- Vault management
- manage changes in the configuration
- Able to install, configure Ansible
- Get to know & understand basic Ansible building blocks including playbook, role, task, variables, filters, and security management
- How to approach the automation following Ansible and industries best practices
- Understand and use modules, plugins, and dynamic inventories
- Know how on application and infrastructure testing, continuous delivery,rolling upgrades, asi well as performance and scaling topics
- Get to know AWX (Ansible Tower
- Software Engineers
Mihai Cristian Satmarean works more than 16 years within various fields of the IT industry among them: software tester, developer, embedded systems developer, sysadmin, DevOps pioneer and automation Evangelist.
For the last 6 years he spends automating small and big environments for various industries like movie VFX company (IT Manager at Trixter) and software company.
He also acts as a Scrum Master, co-manages the Ansible meet-ups for Munich area and acts as an Ansible Trainer and Coach.
Datum:auf Anfrage, 2 Tage
Refreshments/snacks, lunch and documentation are included.
This course is subject to sufficient registration. Two weeks before the start of the course you will be informed.