Working at bbv Software Services AG means ambitious projects, teamwork with outstanding colleagues and countless opportunities to develop and shape your future.
bbv Software Services AG is a Swiss software engineering and consultancy company with a workforce of 300 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Greece and Vietnam. We love challenges and apply ourselves with dedication and team spirit to make our customers’ visions a reality. Working for bbv means being innovative and striving for quality and excellence. As an employer, we promote and support our employees individually and offer diverse training and development opportunities.
- Interdisciplinary teams and expert network
- Direct, transparent communication (collaboration tools)
- Practised agility with cultural principles and flat hierarchies
- Active networking and professional exchange also outside of bbv
- Participation in/speaker at trade fairs and conferences
- Experimentation: Time for developing innovative ideas
- Open culture of errors
- Company-wide & individual training, bbv Academy, mentoring
- Active contribution to self-organised bbv communities
- Joint technology scouting and trendscouting, CTO board
Training and development at bbv
bbv Gathering 2019
Sun, mountains, Lenzerheide: For this year’s gathering with the motto “staying fit for the future”, all bbv members met in the Swiss mountains. Besides the fully packed program with five different tracks from Angular Advanced to Extreme Programming and Unconference, there was lots of time for interaction and relaxing evenings.
bbv as employer
bbv is one of the top 10 best IT employers
Every year the magazine Bilanz honours the best employers in Switzerland. In 2020, bbv Software Services AG secured 8th place in the ICT category «Internet, Telecommunications and IT».